PNQAHE 3RD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
MAIN THEME :- GOVERNANCE & QUALITY ASSURANCE IN HEIs
- Ensure Quality In 3Ps (Programs, People & Process) Of HEIs
- Academia And Government Bond: Win-Win Situation For The Nation By QECs
- Quality Enhancement Tools & Awareness Campaign For Universities
- QEC & Challenging Time Of COVID 19
- QECs & Statutory Bodies For Quality Assurance In HEIs
- QEC For Quality Culture In Academic Life-A Message For All Stakeholders
- To achieve and attain Quality Standards and become a Model of QEC by providing an outstanding educational environment.
- Taking measures for capacity building of faculty and supporting staff.
- Establishing a system to enhance research objectively developed, avoid those policies which encourage malicious activities.
To maintain and enhance quality standards and become a model of QEC by providing an outstanding educational environment.
The Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC) of Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur is determined to improve the quality of education in the University through implementing standards of Quality Assurance Agency, Higher Education Commission Pakistan. The outcome of this exercise is reflected in QAA, HEC ranking of QECs in which SALU retained “W category”. This achievement is the result of commitment of faculty and administration in the light of the Vision & Mission of the university.
- Call for Conference Abstract & Online Registration Opened Nov 05, 2021
- Deadline for Submission of Conference Paper Jan 20, 2022
- International Conference & Annual General Meeting Mar 8-9-10, 2022
Note: All accepted Papers will be published in SALU Commerce & Economics Review Journal (Y Category in hjrs), after paper review
The activities of QEC are given below
Online feedback on different surveys (Teachers, Students, Course Evaluation, Research Student Progress Review form including Faculty resume), not only reduced the time spent for data collection, analysis, and report generation but also minimized finance and labor.
- The QEC assists to conduct Graduating Students Surveys, Alumni surveys and Employers survey to improve the quality of program offered under the guidance of all stakeholders. The reports of these surveys are communicated to departments and institutes concerned for the improvement of quality education.
- Regular capacity building of the teachers to improve teaching methodologies is focused through organizing different workshops and participating in various conferences, seminars and other academic activities on different forums.
- The QEC has initiated self-assessment process at very beginning in different programs offered by the departments and communicated all relevant documents to HEC as per assessment process.
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CHEMICAL SCIENCES: A MULTIDISCIPLINARY APPROACH INAUGURATED
- THREE-DAY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON GOVERNANCE & QUALITY ASSURANCE IN HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTES CONCLUDED
- THREE-DAY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON GOVERNANCE & QUALITY ASSURANCE IN HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTES INAUGURATED