Kamyab Jawan Markaz (Undergraduate Student Office)
Objectives of the Kamyab Jawan Markaz are:
- To facilitate/guide youth/students in career counseling
- To foster an entrepreneurial culture and open paths for entrepreneurship among the Youth
- Creating awareness among the students regarding Job hunting & much stronger links between employer and youth for job placement and internships
- Creation of Sports activities, Student Clubs/Societies for complimenting sporting behavior and individuals’ future health.
- High-quality talent development to create a better talent pool by Training/Capacity Building
- The one-stop integrated national and International scholarships hub.
- A single operational office for student services wherein all departmental queries will be responded to.
- Guiding academic advisement about the selection of Major Subjects/Courses.
- Sharing Internships and Job Placement opportunities with students and establishing monitoring mechanisms.
- Facilitation office for Practical Learning Labs where students will be able to develop communication skills.
- An operational platform to develop rules for different student clubs and societies.
- An event management office to organize events for Green Clubs, Drama Clubs, Book Reading Clubs, etc.
- As a publishing support Office to help students to publish University Magazine, articles in Newspapers, etc.
- A hub for offering available places in different sports and organizing indoor and outdoor games round the year.
- Providing opportunities in terms of national and international scholarships.
- Resolving student queries on time in a professional working environment.