Shah Abdul Latif University Alumni Association (SALUAA)
Prof Dr Qasid Hussain Mallah
Director, Shah Abdul Laatif University Alumni Association (SALUAA)
- Shah Abdul Latif University Alumni Association (SALUAA) is an official body of Shah Abdul Latif University Khairpur. If you are graduates, of the University who (studied at Department/Center/ Institute/Affiliated colleges) are invited to join our official network of Alumni and stay connected. After becoming a member, you will be with us in our special events cultural programs, job fairs and other promotional activities. The shah Abdul Latif University is proud of its Alumni, and the alumni can rightly be proud of their University.
- To become the member of the Alumni you are requested to submit the following documents.
- Attested copy of graduation/Post graduation/ M.Phil/ Ph.D degrees.
- Copy of Computerized National Identification Card (CNIC).
- Two recent colour passport size photographs
- Annual Registration fee is Rs. 300 to be paid along with the application form of pay order/Demand draft in favour of SAL, Alumni Association.
- Distinguished Life membership fee is Rs. 10,000/.
- Annual Subscription fee for overseas graduates is USD 50 or Distingish life membership fee is USD 250.
- Alumni association membership will be awarded and membership card will be despatched to your mailing address after verification and necessary formalities.
- The application form may be dispatched to the Director , Alumni Association, Shah Abdul latif university, Khairpur (Mir’s) Sindh, Pakistan or emailed at : firstname.lastname@example.org.