Procedure to Apply For Admission
- Application for admission shall be submitted by the eligible candidate, on the prescribed application form with required undertakings.
- In case of foreign candidates, the recommendation and undertaking on the prescribed proforma for the admission and the guarantee for the payment of fees and good behavior should come from the concerned Embassy/High Commission/Consulate General.
- The duly filled-in application forms in all respects will be received by the designated branches of Habib Bank Limited.
- Every student is required to submit an undertaking on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/= duly attested by a Deputy District Officer (Revenue) along with admission form.
Seats on Self-finance
The number of seats in each teaching department as mentioned in the allocation of seats are reserved on self-finance. The candidate who could not seek admission on the allocated merit seats can apply on the self-finance basis. The eligibility condition will remain same as defined. In case the application forms received are more than the allocated number of seats, merit will be observed accordingly.
Admission Fee On Self-Finance Basis For Overseas Students
- Overseas students who are seeking admission in Computer Science Department shall have to pay $ U.S. 1000/= per year.
- Overseas students who are seeking admission in any department except Computer Science shall have to pay $ U.S. 700/= per year.
The following seats are reserved in University except Pharmacy/BA-LLB Department:
- Four (04) seats for the candidates from AJK/NAS/FATA.
- One seat for the candidates on the sports basis.
- One seat for the candidates on disabled quota.
- Five (05) seats for the candidates from Balochistan Province.
- Five (05) seats for the foreign students.
- One (01) seat for the sons/daughters of the employees of SALU.
- One (01) seat for the sons/daughters of the teachers of SALU.
- Two (02) seats for the sons/daughters of the Oversees Pakistanis
- Two (02) seats for the sons/daughters of the Pak Army in each department
Students desirous of seeking admission in any teaching department as regular candidate shall have to qualify the Pre-entry test, conducted by the Directorate of Admissions, SALU.
The question paper will be set keeping in view the last qualifying exam of the candidates. Preparation of merit score is based on the score obtained in the Pre-entry test and the half of the percentage of marks obtained in the Last Qualifying Exam (LQE) on the basis of which the admission in sought.
Merit Score = Pre-entry test score + (%LQE)/2
In case of tie, the candidate having more numbers in the Pre-entry test will be preferred.
Cancellation of Admission
A student who remains absent continuously for one month from the date of the commencement of classes without intimation to the head of the concerned department/Institute, his/her admission shall stand cancelled automatically without serving any notice upon him/her.