Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Every candidate desirous of taking admission to the Graduate (BS Four-Year Program) or post- graduate classes shall fill in the admission form obtainable from any of the approved branches of Habib Bank Limited, on payment of its price as fixed from time-to-time. The admission form, duly filled-in by the candidates & supported by all the required documents shall be submitted at the approved branches of Habib Bank Limited.
- Every candidate shall supply three copies of his/her recent photograph (two passport size and one (1’x 1. ½”), duly attested, along with the admission form.
- Anyone who has passed the H.S.C Part- II Intermediate Examination or any other examination recognized by the University as equivalent to the H.S.C Part- II Intermediate Examination annual/Supplementary 2015 to 2018 and annual 2019 is eligible to seek admission to the relevant (Graduate) (4 Year Program) course provided that he/she fulfills the requirements of minimum percentage of 50% marks for Arts /Commerce Students and other conditions of admission as may be prescribed from time-to-time. For admission in Department of Pharmacy, the candidate should have obtained minimum 60% marks (B Grade) in Intermediate/HSC-(Biology group).
- A candidate who has passed H.S.C Part- II Commerce Examination is also eligible for admission to BS program except Natural and Physical Science faculties.
- A candidate who has already completed Bachelor’s pass Degree is not eligible for admission to BS course in any discipline.
- Anyone who has passed the Bachelor’s examinations from this or any other recognized University shall be eligible to seek admission to the Master’s Program provided that he/she fulfills the requirement of minimum of marks and other conditions of admissions as may be prescribed.
- A candidate who has passed B.Sc. Annual/Semester examination 2015 to 2018 with a minimum of 50% marks shall be eligible for seeking admission to M.Sc. (Previous). A candidate who has passed B.Sc./B.A/ B.Com (Pass) examination with minimum of 50% marks shall be eligible for seeking admission to M.A/M.Com/MPA(Previous) A candidate who has passed B.Com (Pass) examination with a minimum of 50% marks shall be eligible for seeking admission to M.Com (Previous).
- A candidate having completed their regular scheme of study in BS/M.A/M.Com/MPA/MBA or any other 16 Year regular programs shall not be eligible for admission in 16 years program.
- Those students who have 16 years Business education are eligible to apply for MBA 1.5year program.
- A candidate who desires to take admission in the University be a national of Pakistan. The foreigners may be considered for admission only when nominated/recommended by the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Finance & Economic Affairs Division, Government of Pakistan.
- The candidate shall have to produce the following documents in original along with their attested Photostat copies:
A candidate who has passed examination from other university & from any board other than the Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Sukkur & Larkana shall not be admitted to any class unless he/she obtains a certificate of eligibility from Shah Abdul Latif University, However, the Registrar may issue a provisional admission certificate if he is satisfied that the applicant is prima facie eligible for admission in the University on the condition that he/she obtains a final certificate of eligibility before such date as may be fixed by the Vice Chancellor.
Vice Chancellor may refuse admission to any candidate without mentioning any reason.
All the admissions shall be provisional until approved by the Vice Chancellor.
A student of the University admitted to any discipline as a regular student shall not appear in any examination as an external candidate during his/her University studentship.
No change of department shall be allowed once the admission is taken.
A student shall do all the necessary written work, tutorial and seminars as directed by his/her teachers to his /her /their satisfaction.
A student shall do nothing, either in or outside the University that may interfere with the orderly administration and discipline or may bring the University and its administration into disrepute.
The admission of student shall stand cancelled automatically if he/she occupies the University hostel or any other part forcibly or illegally.
The University authorities shall not be responsible for providing transport facility to the students.
The regular student is required to maintain at least 75% of attendance as eligibility to appear in the examination.
No student shall be re-admitted without the prior permission of the Vice Chancellor, in case his/her admission is cancelled due to any reason.
No ex-student shall be given access to the facilities of using the library, laboratories, seminars, etc. without the prior permission of the Vice Chancellor.
Each student admitted to a four-year program or post-graduate class shall obtain identity card on the prescribed form on payment of the prescribed fee.
If identity card is lost or destroyed, a duplicate must be obtained immediately at the payment of Rs.300/=
Any student who is enrolled in the evening program will not be allowed to transfer to the morning program
Refund of fees as per HEC criteria given bellow:
- Pass/Marks Certificate of the last Qualifying Examination;
- Transfer Certificate from Principal of the College /Institute last attended;
- haracter Certificate from Principal of the College /Institute last attended.
|Percentage of Tuition Fee
||Timeline For Semester/ Trimester System
||Timeline For Annual System|
|Full Fee Refund (100%)
||Up to 7th day of convene of classes
||Up to 15th day of convene of classes|
|Half Fee Refund (50%)
||Up to 8th-15th day of convene of classes
||Up to 16th-30th day of convene of classes|
|No Fee Refund (0%)
||Up to 16th day of convene of classes
||Up to 31st day of convene of classes|
Table II: showing the eligibility for admission in M.A/M.Sc/M.Com/MPA/M.ED (Two-year), MBA (3.5 year) & MBA (1.5 year) programs offered in the various Institutes/departments and institutes.